We will teach you to program in LabVIEW!
The training is similar to NI LabVIEW Core 1 and may be your firts step in obtaining certification LabVIEW (CLAD, i.e. certified associate developer). We organize training for beginners - Basic and for more advanced students - Intermediate.
The course is divided into three days, which include:
- Basic types of LabVIEW applications,
- How to interactively collect, analyze, and visualize data from NI/non-NI measurement hardware,
- Introduction to the LabVIEW project and its functionality,
- Creation of simple applications for data collection, analysis, and visualization
- Debugging and troubleshooting in LabVIEW applications,
- Loops (Loop/While), data types and clusters, conditions, files and resources,
- Modular programming,
- Sequential code and state machines.
The course is divided into two days, which include:
- Implementing multiple parallel loops and transferring data between loops,
- Creating an application that interacts with user interface events,
- Implementing a robust user-driven application using the design patterns used,
- Managing configuration settings in your application,
- Creating an error handling strategy in your application,
- Generation of execution logs in the application,
- Identifying the most appropriate programming practices for use in LabVIEW.