Functional testing has an indispensable place in the production process. In the Kentigen product portfolio we do complete testing on telematic control units that includes functional testing of PCBA that do black box tests on unit under test.
As the products are constantly changing, the testers need to be designed flexibly. To get such a successful solution Kentigen prefer proactive approach in communication with customer throughout the whole product lifecycle.
Brake booster measurement
- Measurement of path / force / pressure dependencies
- Connection PLC control system with analytic application
- Monitoring and evaluation of personal data
FCT/EOL/TLC testing of telematic control unit
- Programming of up to 10 units in parallel
- Automated testing 4 - 10 units in parallel
- Testing RF / audio and electrical
- Cobot integration and communication via OPC UA
Testing of an electrical water pump
- Leakage measurement (ATEQ)
- Communication protocols (LIN, PWN, K-line)
- Testing of functional modes