Evolving automated tests is necessary part to have perfect electronic product. In Kentigen, we take this role seriously! Innovative trends, valuable partnerships and strength of our team of test engineers lead our solution to perfection.
Brake booster measurement
- Measurement of path / force / pressure dependencies
- Connection PLC control system with analytic application
- Monitoring and evaluation of personal data
Capacitor testing for QA department
- Tester for ceramic capacitors.
- Testing voltage for up to 1000 V.
- Current measurement at level of pA, nA.
- Testing 200 or 400 caps.
- Flash test.
- Isolation resistance test.
- Automatic transfer of contacting head for double column plate.
- Visualization, basic control and service control - C#.
- Automation of the test cycle and measurement - TestStand.
- Printing test reports with measured values.
EMC measurement automation
- Recipes for selection of measurement configuration files
- Automatic selection of points for final additional measurement
- Turntable for rotating the sample
- Visualization of measured data
- PDF report (DIAdem)
EOL test USB C panel with Apple Carplay
- Designed to test up to 5 units in parallel
- Up to 3 USB ports per unit
- USB 3.0 shorts and electrical stability detection
- USB-C connectivity
- Custom built architecture with Acroname boards
FCT/EOL/TLC testing of telematic control unit
- Programming of up to 10 units in parallel
- Automated testing 4 - 10 units in parallel
- Testing RF / audio and electrical
- Cobot integration and communication via OPC UA
- OPC UA and cobot integration
- RF tuning test
- Audio test
- Button test
Software loading of an infotainment unit
- Software loading of 24 units in parallel
- 10 GBit ethernet for high data throughput
- Fail safe functionality (independent system parts)
- IPC/PXI based variants
Visual Audio Device alarm
- Anechoic chamber
- Different LED positions and colors over product variants
- Two microphones for audio measurement
- Traceability database
- Local CSV file