How it will look:
- Maintaining relationship with current customers, traveling abroad (around once or twice a month), more or less 35 % of the time
- regular communication concerning client needs– identification of weak spots and supervising problem resolution
- Drafting and preparation of customer solutions including prices, 50 %
- Customer relationship development, 10 % (this is very important for our company’s development as we are expanding abroad). We will value experience with building international relations
- acquisition and new meetings
- seminars/ expos
- locating new opportunities for our company all around
- Support of other departments, the rest of the time 5 %, which means participation in formation:
- product management
- marketing strategy
We believe in cooperation, honesty, and company’s structure flat as a pancake.
Our aim is to expand our team by a person with business talent and experience in acquisition from foreign markets, coming from the automotive/electrotechnical field. Currently, we are broadening to the East (Hungary, Romania, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia) and West (Germany, Austria). Knowledge of Eastern languages or German is a huge advantage, English is a must.