The company Kentigen was founded in 2013. Father and son Ivan and Marek Šantavý were at its birth, who still lead and manage the company today.
Ivan Šantavý heads the Hodonín branch and is in charge of the industrial automation division (machine control and robotics). Marek Šantavý heads the Brno and Prague branches and is in charge of automated testing (EOL, RunIn, Programming stations).
Over time, the company began to specialize in orders related to industrial automation in the field of Automotive and Electrotechnical Industry, especially in electronics testing machines in the field of the automotive industry.
In cooperation with clients, Kentigen is based on the following rules and values:
- Outputs are not covered by licensing models.
- Experts in the field (technicians) always deal with customers.
- The flexibility and speed of a smaller company.
- Change is a welcomed opportunity.
- Short delivery is our domain.
And Kentigen follows Marek Šantavý’s motto:
“Looking at things as if I were doing them for myself – whether it’s services or products. This means high quality, with care, interest and love.”